Buy Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker on PNB Kitchenmate
Hard anodised pressure cookers help you save a lot of time, energy saving for fast cooking. Hard anodised pressure cookers can withstand any amount of pressure, which may build up while cooking. Check out the hard anodised pressure cooker collection at PNB Kitchenmate India.
Usage and Precautions:
● First Time Use: Hand washes your new stainless steel piece thoroughly in hot water using a Mild Soap or detergent. Rinse with Fresh water. Dry immediately with a soft cloth. It is recommended washing and rubbing in a little cooking oil before first use.
● Everyday use: If using a dishwasher, Most Larger serving tools or gadgets may need to be placed flat on the top rack of your dishwasher as they are too large for the flatware holder. Do not mix different metals in the same load.
● Don’t heat the pots and pans for a longer period of time if they are empty.
● In order to avoid damages caused by the burning of remains of Cooking Oil (Vaporize at 200 degree centigrade/392 degree Fahrenheit, pour some cold water into the pot or pan after use.
● For cleaning, hot water, washing up liquid and a soft sponge are sufficient.